- Cabelas Big Game Hunter Pro... (seed 118 | leech 771)
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 (DLC... (seed 2 | leech 0)
- Nightmares From The Deep 3 ... (seed 1 | leech 1)
- Dead By April - My Saviour (seed 2 | leech 0)
- VA • Ronnie James Dio • Thi... (seed 2 | leech 9)
- Sheryfa Luna - Il Avait Les... (seed 1 | leech 0)
- Shakira Feat Alejandro Sanz... (seed 1 | leech 0)
- Juju – Title Track (2014) [... (seed 1 | leech 0)
- Take.My.Hand.E124.140327.HD... (seed 121 | leech 36)
- Dr.DMAT 720p HDTV X264 AAC-... (seed 49 | leech 1086)
Free download The Corrs - MTV Unplugged (DVDRip)
The Corrs are a folk pop band from Ireland, consisting of three sisters and one brother from the Corr family, who rose to prominence in the late 1990s and have since sold more than 55 million albums worldwide. The band consists of siblings Jim Corr (keyboard, guitar, backing vocals, born July 31, 1964), Sharon Corr (violin, backing vocals, born March 24, 1970), Caroline Corr (drums, bodhran, piano, backing vocals, born March 17, 1973) and Andrea Corr (lead vocals, tin whistle, born May 17, 1974).
They released their first album Forgiven, Not Forgotten in 1995, which had its greatest success in Australia, Sweden, Spain and Ireland, gaining later success in the UK and in Canada. The title track, ‘The Right Time’ and ‘Runaway’ were all singles that would reach within the top ten Irish Singles Chart. Success followed in much of Europe, Asia and Australia. Two years later in 1997 a second album Talk on Corners was released which was principally popular in Ireland, eventually raising them to astonishing fame in the UK, and later success followed in much of Europe, Asia and Australia. Both albums have been certified gold in the United States. In 1999, they recorded a Unplugged album as part of MTV’s Unplugged series. The session was recorded live on 5 October 1999 in front of an audience at Ardmore Studios, Co. Wicklow, Ireland. In 2000, following the death of their mother, Jean, in 1999, they released their third studio album In Blue, which included the song ‘No More Cry’ which Andrea, the lead vocalist along with Caroline the drummer, wrote after the loss of their mother. The hit song ‘Breathless’ from this album also allowed the band to break into the U.S. The band took a break after this, allowing time for Sharon Corr to get married, and Caroline Corr to marry and have her first child, a son, Jake.
If you liked this artist, we recommend to listen to:
unknown local index 'get_new_torrent' in search request