- VA • Ronnie James Dio • Thi... (seed 2 | leech 9)
- Sheryfa Luna - Il Avait Les... (seed 1 | leech 0)
- Shakira Feat Alejandro Sanz... (seed 1 | leech 0)
- Juju – Title Track (2014) [... (seed 1 | leech 0)
- Take.My.Hand.E124.140327.HD... (seed 121 | leech 36)
- Dr.DMAT 720p HDTV X264 AAC-... (seed 49 | leech 1086)
- Cunning.Single.Lady.E10.140... (seed 12467 | leech 11880)
- Three Days.E08.140327.HDTV.... (seed 11752 | leech 11732)
- Extreme Cities 4of4 Bangkok... (seed 89 | leech 96)
- Anchorman 2 The Legend Cont... (seed 4751 | leech 1453)
Free download Neil Young - Harvest - 5.1 DTS (By Keyser) torrent
Neil Young was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on November 12, 1945 and moved to Winnipeg, Manitoba as a young boy, which is where his musical career began. He has a long and extensive musical career, becoming one of the most respected and influential musicians of his generation.
Neil started his professional music career in the mid-1960’s with a number of bands in Canada, notably the Mynah Birds, which also included fellow future Buffalo Springfield bassist Bruce Palmer and future funk star Rick James. When the Mynah Birds broke up, Young and Palmer headed to California to meet Stephen Stills, whom he had met in Thunder Bay, and the result was Buffalo Springfield. That band split up after three albums, and Neil soon started his solo career with the release of Neil Young November 12, 1968. The album did not do very well commercially, but included several strong tracks, including “The Loner”, said to be a portrait of Stephen Stills. On May 14, 1969 he recruited Crazy Horse and made the critically acclaimed Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere. This was a much more consistent album, the first to introduce longstanding collaborators Crazy Horse, and built around the balanced interplay between the guitars of Young, and the talented Danny Whitten. The album also featured two lengthy classics, “Down by the River” and “Cowgirl in the Sand”. The critically acclaimed solo album “After the Gold Rush” came out in 1971, featuring such classic songs as “Southern Man’”, “Only Love Can Break Your Heart” and “Don’t Let it Bring You Down”. Harvest followed in 1972 with the hit”Heart of Gold”.
If you liked this artist, we recommend to listen to:
unknown local index 'get_new_torrent' in search request