- Xzibit 1996 At The Speed Of... (seed 0 | leech 0)
- Deer Tick - The Black Dirt ... (seed 24 | leech 0)
- Chhota Bheem Cartoon DVD Vo... (seed 0 | leech 0)
- Horoscope-explorer-pro-5.01... (seed 0 | leech 2)
- Besos.para.Todos.[DVD-Rip].avi (seed 0 | leech 1)
- Bill Maher The Decider DVD... (seed 0 | leech 0)
- Kitchen Workshop - Pizza (seed 2 | leech 22)
- The Rainborowes - One Famil... (seed 1 | leech 0)
- Electromagnetic Theory For ... (seed 1 | leech 0)
- Daughter Of The King - Grow... (seed 1 | leech 1)
Free download Kat Williams Pimp Chronicles pt 1 torrent
Kat DeLuna (born Kathleen Emperatriz DeLuna on the 17th of November in 1987) is a crossover artist. Signed to Epic Records, she sings songs in both english and spanish.
At the age of 12, she was invited by the ‘Queen of Merengue’, Milly Quezada, to sing with her on stage in front of a big crowd of over thousand people. In April 2004, she opened for J Records musician Cassidy as part of the all Latino girl group Coquette. Kat and her family moved from The Bronx, United States to the Dominican Republic early, where she was raised in poverty. Kat spent her time listening to Aretha Franklin and Billie Holiday records. At the age of 14, they moved back to the United States, where Kat realized her potential as a singer. With that goal in mind, Kat was accepted to the New Jersey School of the Performing Arts. As a freshman, she scoured the pages of The Village Voice for auditions. After many auditions, DeLuna received a call for an all girl group, which later became the first latina, hip hop/r&b group: Coquette. While being a part of Coquette, Kat continued to search for opportunities to pursue her dream of becoming a solo artist. At age of 15, Kat entered a Coca-Cola sponsored karaoke competition. Her version of “I Will Always Love You” won the competition. The competition also resulted her into meeting the legendary Cuban salsa singer Rey Ruiz. Ruiz gave Kat advice and with it, she started writing her own music and has continued to do so since.
unknown local index 'get_new_torrent' in search request