- Why Did I Get Married Too 2... (seed 0 | leech 2)
- How I Met Your Mother - Sea... (seed 99 | leech 13)
- Dragons Defenders Of Berk S... (seed 0 | leech 0)
- Rookie.Blue.S01E01.720p.HDT... (seed 0 | leech 0)
- Escape Plan 2013 CAM XViD-U... (seed 10295 | leech 10122)
- Kitchen Workshop - Pizza (seed 2 | leech 22)
- The Rainborowes - One Famil... (seed 1 | leech 0)
- Electromagnetic Theory For ... (seed 1 | leech 0)
- Daughter Of The King - Grow... (seed 1 | leech 1)
- The Impersonator - Mary Mil... (seed 1 | leech 0)
Free download Duke Ellington Jazz Discography MP3 TPB torrent
Duke Ellington (Edward Kennedy Ellington, Washington, D.C., 29 April, 1899 - New York City, 24 May, 1974), was an American jazz composer, pianist, and bandleader.
Through the ranks of Duke Ellington’s Orchestra passed some of the biggest names in jazz, including Johnny Hodges, Cootie Williams, Bubber Miley, Joe “Tricky Sam” Nanton, Barney Bigard, Ben Webster, Harry Carney, Sonny Greer, Otto Hardwick, Clark Terry, Jimmy Blanton, Ray Nance, Paul Gonsalves, and Wellman Braud. Many musicians stayed with him for decades. And while all of them were remarkable in their own right, and they all would have probably made it into the annals of jazz history no matter who they played for, it was Ellington’s genius as a composer, pianist, bandleader, celebrity personality, and, most importantly, arranger, that made them the most incredible orchestral unit in the history of jazz. His ability to write and arrange for personalities, rather than instruments, made every solo and every section of every arrangement breathe with character. A giant on the 20th century American cultural scene, Duke Ellington was widely regarded as a legend during his own lifetime.
If you liked this artist, we recommend to listen to:
unknown local index 'get_new_torrent' in search request