Plugins

Last Downloads

Free download Destiny's Child-Destiny's Child (First Album) torrent

Category Music
Added on Mar 21, 2010
Downloads 73
Seed / Leech 6 / 0
Hash 4970B3C9C03B07FBD167C58AF18AB05E2A328CE6
Trackers http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce http://tracker.publicbt.com/announce
Destiny's Child-Destiny's Child (First Album) torrent (Size: 108 MB)
01 Second Nature.mp3 (7 MB)
02 No, No, No, Pt. 2 Feat. Wyclef Jean.mp3 (4 MB)
03 With Me, Pt. 1 Feat. Jermaine Dupri.mp3 (4 MB)
04 Tell Me.mp3 (6 MB)
05 Bridges.mp3 (5 MB)
06 No, No, No, Pt. 1.mp3 (5 MB)
07 With Me, Pt. 2 Feat. Master P.mp3 (5 MB)
08 Show Me The Way.mp3 (5 MB)
09 Killing Time.mp3 (7 MB)
10 Illusion Feat. Wyclef Jean & Pras.mp3 (5 MB)
11 Birthday.mp3 (7 MB)
12 Sail On.mp3 (5 MB)
13 My Time Has Come.mp3 (6 MB)
14 Know That.mp3 (6 MB)
15 You_re The Only One.mp3 (4 MB)
16 No, No, No (Camdino Soul Extended Remix).mp3 (9 MB)
17 Dubillusions.mp3 (10 MB)
preview

Destiny’s Child was a Grammy-Award winning American R&B girl group comprising lead singer Beyoncé Knowles alongside Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams. Formed in 1997 in Houston, Texas, Destiny’s Child members began their musical endeavors in their pre-teens under the name Girls’ Tyme, comprising Knowles, Rowland, LaTavia Roberson and LeToya Luckett. After years of performing underground, they signed to Columbia Records and changed their name. Destiny’s Child was launched into mainstream recognition following the release of their best-selling second album, The Writing’s on the Wall, which contained the number-one singles “Bills, Bills, Bills” and “Say My Name”.
Despite critical and commercial success, the group was plagued by internal conflict and legal turmoil, as Roberson and Luckett attempted to split off the group’s manager Mathew Knowles. They were soon replaced with Williams and Farrah Franklin; however, in 2000, Franklin also parted with the group, leaving them as a trio. Their third album, Survivor, which contains themes the public interpreted as a channel to the group’s experience, contains the worldwide hits “Independent Women”, “Survivor” and “Bootylicious”. In 2002, Destiny’s Child announced a hiatus, allowing its members to attain individual success. They re-united with 2004’s Destiny Fulfilled, and a year later during their world tour, announced that the group would disband and its members would pursue solo careers.

unknown local index 'get_new_torrent' in search request

Comments:

Last search tags
gears of war 2 multi5[3 years ago] canada grand prix[3 years ago] niels eje[3 years ago] drum works[3 years ago] font ai[3 years ago] na impreze[3 years ago] french tutorial[3 years ago] russia[3 years ago] dracula 3d[3 years ago] power cd g player pro[3 years ago] americas next great restaurant[3 years ago] subclass plagiostomi[3 years ago] jovanotti ora cd[3 years ago] la cognata[3 years ago] application s60 v5[3 years ago] need for speed shift 2 pc crack[3 years ago] missione londinese[3 years ago] catweazle 2 3[3 years ago] 2008 july[3 years ago] pal dvd ita[3 years ago] japanese hunter[3 years ago] chris brown feat usher[3 years ago] eclipse twilight dvd ita[3 years ago] street fighter alpha 3 psx[3 years ago] l word stagione 6 ita[3 years ago] amanti amici e[3 years ago] veer 2010 xvid dvd rip e sub dhrz[3 years ago] elsa ita[3 years ago] adams flac[3 years ago] windows xp complete pure[3 years ago]