Plugins

Last Downloads

Free download Craig David - Born To Do It torrent

Category Music
Added on Mar 21, 2010
Downloads 23
Seed / Leech 17 / 3
Hash B18C58B12A14ED151222E68432B3935875BEF9E0
Trackers http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce http://tracker.publicbt.com/announce
Craig David - Born To Do It torrent (Size: 46 MB)
01 - Craig David - Fill Me In.mp3 (3 MB)
02 - Craig David - Can't Be Messing 'Round.mp3 (3 MB)
03 - Craig David - Rendezvous.mp3 (4 MB)
04 - Craig David - 7 Days.mp3 (3 MB)
05 - Craig David - Follow Me.mp3 (3 MB)
06 - Craig David - Last Night.mp3 (4 MB)
07 - Craig David - Walking Away.mp3 (3 MB)
08 - Craig David - Time To Party.mp3 (3 MB)
09 - Craig David - Booty Man.mp3 (3 MB)
10 - Craig David - Once In A Lifetime.mp3 (3 MB)
11 - Craig David - You Know What.mp3 (3 MB)
12 - Craig David - Rewind.mp3 (5 MB)
Craig David - Born To Do It - Back.jpg (524 KB)
Craig David - Born To Do It - CD.jpg (392 KB)
Craig David - Born To Do It - Front.jpg (649 KB)
Read Me.txt (3 KB)
preview

R&B sensation Craig David was barely out of his teens when he took a hold of the U.K. pop circuit, twisted it around, and threw it back on its arse during fall 2000. This fresh-faced native of Southampton, England, was merely playing into his love of funkadelic hip-hop and crooning urban stylings when he started writing songs as a teenager. His love for Terence Trent D’Arby, Sisqo, and Donnell Jones allowed him to put his creative love for art, culture, and history into a musical beat all his own. And the new millennium belonged to him and garage had been redefined.
Born Craig Ashley David on May 5, 1981, David was slicing and dicing ragga and R&B on the local station PCRS 106.5FM and found himself playing club gigs prior to rubbing elbows with some of music’s finest. It was during this time he hooked with Artful Dodger’s Mark Hill. After winning a national writing competition, Craig was more than ready to start producing with Hill. His big break came when he put his own additives on Damage’s “I’m Ready,” a B-side to “Wonderful Tonight.” Soon thereafter he remixed his own version of Human League’s “Human” and started himself a regular spot in area clubs during the weekends. “Rewind” was another underground smash, specifically a definitive move for David. His respect for Stevie Wonder, Faith Evans, and R. Kelly was most apparent, however his own vocal talent was beginning to shine. He and Hill’s specialty show on Capital Radio provided another outlet for David to shape his musical work of genius. “Fill Me In” proved yet another hit, shooting straight to number one in summer 2000. David was now the youngest British male solo artist to have a number one single. He was 19-years-old.

unknown local index 'get_new_torrent' in search request

Comments:

Last search tags
gears of war 2 multi5[3 years ago] canada grand prix[3 years ago] niels eje[3 years ago] drum works[3 years ago] font ai[3 years ago] na impreze[3 years ago] french tutorial[3 years ago] russia[3 years ago] dracula 3d[3 years ago] power cd g player pro[3 years ago] americas next great restaurant[3 years ago] subclass plagiostomi[3 years ago] jovanotti ora cd[3 years ago] la cognata[3 years ago] application s60 v5[3 years ago] need for speed shift 2 pc crack[3 years ago] missione londinese[3 years ago] catweazle 2 3[3 years ago] 2008 july[3 years ago] pal dvd ita[3 years ago] japanese hunter[3 years ago] chris brown feat usher[3 years ago] eclipse twilight dvd ita[3 years ago] street fighter alpha 3 psx[3 years ago] l word stagione 6 ita[3 years ago] amanti amici e[3 years ago] veer 2010 xvid dvd rip e sub dhrz[3 years ago] elsa ita[3 years ago] adams flac[3 years ago] windows xp complete pure[3 years ago]